Paleo Diet Review: http://is.gd/YNLne4
The diet is centered on the foods the hunters and gatherers ate during the Paleolithic era — meat, fish, shellfish, eggs, tree nuts, vegetables, roots, fruits, and berries. As a true paleo diet review I have to focus on the impossibility to mimic because wild game as it is not readily available, most modern plant food is cultivated rather than wild, and meats are domesticated. The paleo diet says you can eat a modified version of the original diet that is gluten-free and includes lean meat, organ meats, fish, poultry, eggs, vegetables, fruit, and nuts. Don’t worry there’s a wide variety of foods. You won’t find any dairy, grains, sugar, legumes, potatoes, processed oils, and any foods that were grown after agriculture started. With this diet, skip the salts and any drinks other than water, coconut water, or organic green tea. You can satisfy your sweet tooth with raw honey or coconut palm sugar, but only in limited quantities. Some paleo diet plans encourage fasting, eating raw foods, and eliminating nightshade vegetables (tomatoes, eggplant), but these are just suggestions. Some plans allow some flexibility, like adding some processed oils from fruits and nuts, such as olive and flaxseed oil. Paleo purists suggest eating organic plant foods, wild-caught fish, and grass-fed meats because they’re the closets to the foods of our ancestors.
In 30 days, you’ll:
– Become a paleo dieting and paleo recipe book expert
– Save a lot of money on groceries by only using the best produce – not wasting ingredients that are supposed to be eaten
– Have an increased metabolism leading to a higher rate of fat burning
– Have the ability to create meals that are not only ‘Paleo Perfect’, but also delicious which will keep you enjoying the paleo diet and the paleo recipe book
– Be excited to cook every meal with the paleo recipe book
– Less sodium keeping your blood pressure down and your organs healthy
– Higher intakes of vitamins, anti-oxidants and minerals
– Higher protein intake which builds lean muscle mass making your muscles grow stronger
– Lower carbohydrate intake meaning less sugar in your blood and less fat
– Higher fiber intake leading to a smoother digestive system and no more bloating
PLUS: There are special bonuses that we are sure you’ll love. Click the link above to lose weight today.
View original video source